Cambridge Suites Toronto
Travelers wanting to book a wonderfully spacious accommodation conveniently located on Richmond Street will be impressed with the 4 star Cambridge Suites Toronto. This gleaming, modern, all-suites hotel offers generously spacious suites with modern touches made to fit you.
With direct underground access from the hotel to the to the PATH system, guests of Cambridge Suite Toronto have a seamless link to Eaton Centre and the downtown Toronto neighborhood. Other notable attractions like the Air Canada Centre, the Rogers Centre and the Elgin Theater are all within walking distance of Cambridge Suites Toronto.
Enjoy Ample Sized Suites and Unmatched Service at the Cambridge Suites Toronto
- Spacious, oversized one bedroom suites as the basic accommodation
- An invigorating work out with a gorgeous view in the rooftop fitness studio
- Modern urban comfort food perfectly prepared in the welcoming Portico Restaurant
- Sip on specially priced drinks during the hotel's Social Hour at their Portico Lounge
- A direct connection with the underground PATH system, linking guests to the best of downtown Toronto
Luxury in the Heart of Downtown Toronto
Cambridge Suites Toronto is perhaps best-known for their well-sized guestrooms. Their Deluxe Suite accommodations provide guests with a 550 square foot one bedroom suite, complete with pillow-top king or two double beds in the bedroom and a separate living room. Décor is cozy and warm, with shots of burnt orange and gold standing out against the neutral backdrop.
The living room features an entertainment bar with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and mini bar; perfect for those who want to keep a light refreshment in the room during their stay.
Enjoy the Suite Life in a Downtown Toronto
At Cambridge Suites Toronto, guests will experience the lively atmosphere of a bustling urban city with well appointed amenities and services. Those seeking something more spacious would do well to book at Cambridge Suites Toronto.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at the corner of Yonge and Richmond Street East, the hotel is directly connected via Toronto's underground PATH to the Eaton Centre and downtown core
15 Richmond Street East