Fairmont Royal York Toronto
Originaly called The Royal York upon its grand opening in 1929, this 4 star architectural marvel was the pinnacle of elegance and modern advancement. Boasting over one thousand guest rooms, a rooftop garden, and having largest hotel kitchen in Canada, The Royal York was like a palace for you to explore. Over eighty years later, The Fairmont Royal York is still a name synonymous with gracious hospitality and historic opulence. Guests wanting to experience old-world glamour will enjoy a reservation at this AAA Four-Diamond luxury property.
Located next to Union Station in Toronto’s busy business district, The Fairmont Royal York connects guests to the best of Toronto with the underground PATH walkway. The Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre and the Theater District are all within walking distance of Fairmont Royal York.
A Canadian Historical Masterpiece, in the heart of Toronto
- Take a leisurely swim followed by a steamy soak in the indoor lap pool and whirlpool
- Enjoy family-friendly amenities in the Health Club, featuring sauna, workout equipment and a children's wading pool
- Ease your mind with a facial or soothing body treatment in the full service Elizabeth Milian Day Spa
- Fine dine at EPIC, along with regional herbs and harvested honey from the rooftop garden
- Theater and culinary artistry unite with dramatic teppanyaki-style dining in Benihana
Reserve a Fairmont Gold Room to Experience the Royal Treatment
Damask wallpaper and dramatic drapery, pleated bed skirts and muted tones; guestrooms at The Fairmont Royal York are awash in traditional décor. Guests seeking old-world charm in one of Canada’s most modern cities will love the attention to detail and period touches that make each room unique.
For those seeking an experience reminiscent of the hotel decades ago, reserve a Fairmont Gold Room. Upon arrival, guests are whisked up to the 12th floor Fairmont Gold Reception for private check in. The special stay continues with a complimentary continental breakfast, coffee and tea, and evening hors d’oeuvres in the Fairmont Gold Lounge.
Call Today to Reserve your Stay at Fairmont Royal York
A reservation at The Fairmont Royal York is a step back in time to a more gracious, elegant age. Guests seeking to experience a piece of Toronto’s history will enjoy a stay at Fairmont Royal York.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Locted in the heart of Toronto, connected by the underground PATH Walkway to approximately 1,200 shops, services and attractions including the Hockey Hall of Fame
100 Front Street West