Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
Sleek and modern, Le Germain Maple Leaf Square is a beautiful 4.5 star hotel with a great location near many of Toronto’s premier event destinations. The hotel’s façade gleams with glass and metal, while natural touches of wood and stone inside set the stage for a peaceful, relaxing stay.
With a location that is a short walk from the Air Canada Centre, as well as within walking distance of the Rogers Centre and directly linked to Maple Leaf Square, Hotel Le Germain Toronto is well-situated for guests attending a sporting event. The proximity to the Financial District makes a reservation at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square an ideal choice for business travelers as well.
Experience Elegance at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
- Enjoy a divine drink, expertly prepared in PLAY, Hotel Le Germain’s lobby lounge
- Have some downtime in the busy city in the second floor Relaxation Lounge
- Take a bite of Canadian-inspired tapas by chef Jay Tanuwidjaja at PLAY
- Have an energizing work out before a night on the town in the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Let the hotel's chauffeured Audi house car take you around Toronto
Surround Yourself in Awe Inspiring Design of the Hotel's Guestrooms
Filled with natural light and soothing, airy tones, guestrooms at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square make guests feel right at home. The honey-toned wood combined with the deep blue accent wall make for an inviting atmosphere; the Frette linens and goose down duvet encourage guests to turn in early and enjoy a great night’s sleep. For those seeking something a bit unique, try the 600 square foot Luxury Room with a circular king bed.
Spa-inspired bathrooms feature luxurious Molton Brown amenities, glass-vessel sinks, and either a tub/shower combination or a rainfall shower. Suites offer 1.5 bathrooms, with the master bathroom boasting double glass-vessel sinks, separate soaking tub and rainfall shower.
Reserve your Suite at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square Today
A reservation at Le Germain Maple Leaf Square offers both business and leisure travelers a great location and a comfortable, quiet night’s sleep in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto just steps from the Air Canada Centre and connects to the city's underground PATH walkway system and to Union Station
75 Bremner Boulevard