Hotel Le Germain Toronto
Hotel Le Germain Toronto combines an inspiring and inviting design with an authentic elegance any guest can enjoy. This contemporary and chic hotel features natural finishes along with soothing, neutral tones, and unique architectural details. Those looking to reserve a modern masterpiece that will encourage them to relax and unwind will feel at home at Hotel Le Germain.
This 4.5 star boutique hotel occupies an enviable location near King Street in downtown Toronto. Theater enthusiasts will appreciate the close proximity to the Entertainment District, and sightseers will love being walking distance to the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre.
Treat Yourself to Serene Ambience at the Hotel Le Germain Toronto
- Enjoy a complimentary cappuccino fireside in the Library Lounge
- Try a family-style blend of organically sourced ethnic cuisine at Victor Restaurant and Lounge
- Sip refreshing cocktails with a view on the Victor Lounge’s seasonal patio
- Practice your stroke on the rooftop Putting Green
- Workout in the fitness facility, followed by an invigorating session in the massage room
Discover a Your Private Sanctuary at the Hotel Germain Toronto
The understated, modern-meets-natural style of Hotel Le Germain continues in their generously-sized guestrooms. Goose-down pillows and duvet nestle atop 100% Egyptian cotton linens. Some upscale Luxury rooms offer a 50 inch HD TV with wine bar, perfect for an evening in with a movie.
Spa-inspired bathrooms are outfitted with glass vessel sinks and either a glass rainfall shower only, or a combined tub-shower. Both sumptuous options feature a peek-a-boo window through to the bedroom. Once guests have indulged in the luscious Molton Brown bath amenities, they may not want to leave the beautiful bathrooms at Hotel Le Germain!
Make your Stay Special at Hotel Le Germain
Call to book Le Germain Hotel Toronto today, and experience the natural beauty and inspiring architecture of a true Toronto gem.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located on Mercer Street, in the heart of the city's popular entertainment district, the hotel is within walking distance of the financial district, the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and Convention Centre
30 Mercer Street