Park Hyatt Toronto
The 4.5 star Park Hyatt Toronto has all the details one expects in a classic hotel. The lobby is elegant and bold with dark, rich wood paneling, smoky grey armchairs, and polished tile floors. Known for their sophistication and excellent service, Park Hyatt Toronto is the hotel to reserve for guests who are accustomed to the better things in life.
Park Hyatt Toronto is situated in the heart of Yorkville, recognized as one of Canada's most exclusive shopping districts and steps away from upscale dining.
Only the Best for Those Who Reserve at Park Hyatt Toronto
- Prepare for a day of unforgettable pampering in the 10 000 square foot Stillwater Spa
- Get done-up with hair and make-up styling at Stillwater Salon
- A power workout in the cutting edge StayFit™ gym, including sauna and steam room
- Try a perfectly seared steak in Morton’s Steakhouse
- International cuisine in Annona Restaurant, prepared by award-winning Executive Chef Joan Monfaredi
- Sip on delicious cocktails in The Rooftop Lounge; voted “One of the Best Hotel Bars in the World”
Sleek Sophistication Awaits in a Room at Park Hyatt Toronto
Guests will appreciate the sleek, uncompromising approach to luxury in a room at Park Hyatt Toronto. Spacious rooms clad in white, cool grey and walnut-toned woodwork wait to welcome guests. Plush feather duvets invite weary travelers to put up their feet and dream the night away, resting up for another big day in fast-paced Toronto.
Marble bathrooms feature Le Labo bath amenities, tub/shower combination, and Le Labo bath amenities. After a hot shower, guests can wrap themselves in the lush terrycloth robes and enjoy a little relaxation before bed.
Don’t Wait; Book a Stay at Park Hyatt Toronto Today!
For those who appreciate the finer things in life and seek a streamlined luxury hotel experience, the Park Hyatt Toronto is an ideal choice. Book a reservation at Park Hyatt Toronto to experience a classic hotel with timeless service.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated in the heart of Yorkville, with an entrance right on Bloor Street - one of the city's top shopping destinations, surrounded by over 700 shops, restaurants and galleries
4 Avenue Road