The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
One of the newest five star additions to Toronto’s luxury hotel scene, The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is a departure from the old-world style that many associate with the Ritz-Carlton name. The sculptural glass tower competes with the nearby CN Tower for sheer dramatic presence, while the modern lobby’s free-form chandelier and contemporary furnishings show that this is a Ritz like no other.
Theater enthusiasts will love the location; for The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is only steps away from the Royal Alexandra Theater, the Princess of Wales Theater, and the TIFF Bell Lightbox, which has grown into a major attraction.
Step into One of Toronto's Newest Luxury Hotels
- An incomparable dining experience at TOCA by Tom Brodi, featuring a unique Canadian menu with fresh, local ingredients
- Cozy up to an open-air fire pit on DEQ, the expansive outdoor patio and a custom “Mixology by You” drink menu
- Try the Signature Cloud 9 Massage with aromatic Canadian essences including Niagara lavender, Quebec sage, and organic pumpkin at the Urban Sanctuary Spa
- Get styled at the in-house Jackie Gideon Beauty Bar
- Workout in the incredible fitness centre with dedicated yoga studio, followed by relaxation in the aroma-infused steam room, sauna, Vitality pool or city-view salt water pool
- A perfect location near the Theater District and Toronto Symphony Orchestra
Every Comfort is Yours to Reserve at The Ritz-Carlton Toronto
Boasting some of the most luxurious features in any Toronto hotel, the guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton Toronto combine intimacy, comfort, and exclusivity. Starting at 450 square feet, rooms offer heated perimeter flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows with gorgeous city and lake views, and African Anigre millwork and supple 400 thread count Frette linens.
Spacious bathrooms are clad in Portugese marble with heated stone floors, dual vanities, a deep soaker tub that begs you to linger and a glassed-in marble rain shower.
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto has Set the Stage for a Reservation in the Theater District
Devotees of The Ritz-Carlton brand will find the service and sophistication they know and love, while newcomers to the Ritz brand will be enthralled by this visually stunning, spare-no-expense property. For those who want the best, a reservation at The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is the natural choice.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in the heart of the bustling financial and performing arts districts, across from Roy Thompson Hall and only steps from the Toronto International Film Festival Bell Lightbox
181 Wellington Street West