Sheraton Centre Toronto is a beautifully modern 3.5 star hotel offering guests a host of desirable amenities in the heart of downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, guests will be charmed by the hotel’s modern style, with backlit silhouettes of branches behind the contemporary espresso and steel check in desks, and white drum shades reflected in gleaming white walls.
Ideally located on Queen Street across from City Hall, and within the heart of the Financial and Entertainment District, Sheraton Toronto’s situation will appeal to many travelers. The hotel is directly linked with the underground PATH network of shops and restaurants.
Delight all Five with a Spa Treatment at Senses Spa
- A lovely swim followed by a quick rest in the sauna and a soak in the hot tub at Toronto’s largest indoor/outdoor hotel pool
- A work out to get your blood pumping at any time of day in the well-equipped 2500 square foot fitness center
- A decadent body treatment to soothe sore muscles or refresh tired skin at Senses Spa
- A wide array of dining options, from Bistro on Two to Traders Bar and Grill, from Quinn’s Steakhouse and Irish Bar to Link Café
An Exclusive Stay in the Sheraton Club Lounge Rooms
Guestrooms at Sheraton Centre Toronto feature charming accents and muted, neutral tones. Creamy caramel walls highlight the dark metal of the pivoting bedside lighting and the dark wood furnishings throughout the room. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, offering plush mattress and luxurious white linens.
Those seeking a more exclusive accommodation would do well to reserve a Sheraton Club room. Rooms of this type offer private check in and access to the chic Sheraton Club Lounge, located on the 43rd floor. Access includes a deluxe continental breakfast, snacks and beverages throughout the day, evening hors d’oeuvres, coffee bar and complimentary bottled water.
Call Today to Reserve your Room at Sheraton Toronto
Sheraton Toronto is a contemporary hotel with a roster of high end amenities and a location that is sure to please. Those looking to have a great stay in downtown Toronto would do well to reserve a room at Sheraton Centre Toronto.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located across from city hall in the heart of the financial and entertainment district and is connected to PATH, a 16-mile underground network of shops and services
123 Queen Street West