SoHo Metropolitan Hotel
The sleek and stylish 4.5 star Soho Metropolitan Hotel is a perennial favorite among those seeking a more refined experience in the bustling heart of downtown Toronto. From the delectable delights at Senses Bakery to the intimate Sense Bar, Soho Metropolitan House provides the ultimate in boutique experience.
Ideally situated in the Entertainment District, Soho Metropolitan House is near to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and the Toronto Stock Exchange. Whether travelers are in town for business or leisure, a reservation at the Soho Metropolitan Hotel will exceed your every need and want.
Step into the Vibrant Scene of the SoHo Met Hotel
- A swanky setting for two in the privacy of Senses Bar
- Indulge in a renowned breakfast pastry or sinfully delicious dessert from Senses Bakery
- Tantalize your tastebuds with an ever-evolving menu at Senses Restaurant and Lounge
- Receive a cut, color and a new you after a visit to Salon Daniel & Spa
- Swim away your cares post-workout, then hit the steam room at the hotel's fitness center
Room to Relax at Soho Metropolitan Hotel
A room at Soho Metropolitan Hotel is all about comfort, contemporary style, and premium amenities. All guestrooms feature luxurious Frette linens and down duvets, framed by big, beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows. In the Luxury category rooms and above, guests will enjoy an 80 square foot dressing area with “smart technology” and custom Canadian maple millwork.
The gorgeous Sahara marble-clad bathroom invites one to linger, with heated floors to keep your toes toasty. German-crafted Dornbracht fixtures, and deep soaking tub with a separate shower. Molton Brown bath amenities round out the thoughtful details in all Soho Metropolitan bathrooms.
Reserve Your Room at Soho Metropolitan Hotel Today
Soho Metropolitan Hotel is the perfect choice for guests looking for a tasteful and sophisticated stay in the heart of downtown Toronto. Call today and reserve Soho Metropolitan Hotel to take advantage of all it has to offer!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at the corner of Wellington and Blue Jays Way in the heart of the theater, entertainment and sport district, steps away from the Rogers Centre (formerly known as the Skydome)
318 Wellington Street West